Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail….hip-pity, hop-pity, fa la la la la! Can’t believe it is Easter. Oh my, where has the time gone?
Cosmos. One of Tonopah Rob’s beneficial flowers used for attracting insects to the farm.
All Sunday market locations will be closed for Easter. The farm stand will be open on Saturday only from 8 to 1 p.m. The farm will stay open one extra hour this weekend only. Come on out for a farm tour. Sign up for a CSA share. The sale continues at the farm stand. Below is the veggie list.
- Brussel’s Sprouts
- Assorted Beets
- Kale-bulk bags. 5lbs./7.50
- Spinach-offering bulk bags. 5lbs./$7.50
- Lettuce Mix
- Assorted Sweet Turnips
- Watermelon Radishes-bulk bags great for juicing 5lbs. $4.50/bag
- Swiss Chard
- Lettuce Heads
- Fresh Eggs
- Asparagus-limited supply
- Frozen Turkey’s-all natural farm raised birds $3.00/.lb
- Bulk bags of veggies for juicing if you are a juicer.
- maybe a surprise or two