Veggie List 2/16,17/2013 Happy Sweetie Pie Day
Valentine’s Day Turnip Bouquets, they are filled with crispy sweetness.
Isn’t this a beauty? Osaka Purple Mustard. Add this to your pot of greens.
To all the sweetie pies out there, here’s the veggie list.
- Beautiful Red and White Sweetie Pie Turnip Bouquets
- Green Cabbage
- Brussel’s Sprouts
- Kale-TR’s Desert Mix
- Swiss Chard
- Heirloom Spinach-it’s the bomb!!
- Assorted baby and bigger beets-great for juicing!
- Tonopah Salad Mix-a very popular mix of spicy greens
- Big bunches of different greens
- Hawaiian Pink Ginger
- Maybe Turmeric-depends on how deep the freeze froze the ground
- Watermelon Radishes
- Daikon Radish
- Collard Greens-last of the season
- All Lettuce Mix
- Assorted Turnips-Frenchies, Purple Tops!
- Carrots-farm stand only
Bulk sale items:
- Cauliflower #2- .50 cent each
- Dill- 1 lb./5.00
- Cilantro-5lbs. 7.50
- Spinach-10/lbs. 15.00
- Salad Mix-10 lbs./15.00
- Topped assorted turnips 10 lbs./7.50
- Kale Mix- 10 lbs./15.00
- Watermelon Radishes 10 lbs./7.50
- You can place a weekly or monthly special order then come to the farm and pick it up.
Vendors: Jay, the tupperware representative will be at the farm to answer questions and help you place an order.
Pure Life Greens: Michael, will be at the farm selling his delicious sprouts, sunflower, radish, alfalfa and more.